Quick-Step Laminate Floors Technical SpecsDownload Quick-Step's latest catalog and get started selecting the right flooring to create the room you've always dreamed of!
SETTING THE STANDARD
UNICLIC LOCKING SYSTEM
The patented locking system we created revolutionized the industry, eliminating the need for glue. With Uniclic, you simply snap the planks or tiles together - using either an angled or sliding motion.
- So strong it carries a lifetime warranty
- Ensures a damage-resistant surface
- Guarantees no height differences between boards
- Can be walked on immediately after it is installed
- Can be removed and reinstalled
- Beveled edges ensure the panels click into each other to form a solid, lasting connection. The under lip of the groove is shaped like a wedge, spreading the tension and protecting it from damage.
DIRECT PRESSURE LAMINATE
The direct-pressure laminate technology we pioneered is superior because it makes our flooring completely balanced. With this technology the weight and quality of materials and pressure of production is identical on both the top and bottom of the board - creating a perfectly stable product with no bowing or collapsing in the center.
Protective Top Layer/Overlay
Water Resistant HDF Board
Quick-Step® has always been a green choice
- Quick-Step laminate is not only easy to clean; the sealed surface prevents bacteria accumulating on the floor. As such, Quick-Step is the hygienic floor covering par excellence. It's ideal for toddlers.
- Every Quick-Step floor undergoes a unique, permanent antistatic treatment. This means disruptive electrostatic discharges are a thing of the past. It also makes the floor highly suited for use in offices and shops. (According to EN 1815, the discharge is 2.0kV at 23°C and 25% RH).
- Quick-Step is ideal for combining with floor heating. It is important that you choose the right sub-floor.
Were constantly seeking new ways to recycle, reduce, reuse, recover and renew at every step of the manufacturing process.
- Our U.S.-produced laminate boards are made of 74% preconsumer recycled wood fibers and chips from sustainable sources. Not one exotic tree is harvested to create our beautiful exotic floors.
- Rather than sent to the landfill, rejected products are integrated into our chipboard factory or reused by third-party manufacturers.
- Our patented locking system eliminates the introduction of VOCs typically associated with installation adhesives. And all QuickStep® floors are California 93120 Phase 1 compliant for formaldehyde emissions and comply with all CARB (California Air Resource Board) requirements.
- When youre ready for a change, its easy to unclick, remove and reuse our floors somewhere else or donate them to your favorite charity.
For additional information, please refer to: http://www.quick-step.com