|Capturing the energy and natural features of the Arizona landscape, Sedona's realistic texture and rectified grout lines create unparalleled warmth in any interior. This slate visual combines a modern aesthetic with rustic details.|
Worn and weathered, Portofino is a 16" slate tile pattern that embodies all of the "Old World" character of Italy. Featuring a rich colorful patina and unique surface texture, this pattern is a wonderful addition to our Revolutions Tile line.
- Made in USA
- Wearlayer: Melamine with Aluminum Oxide
- Board Width, inches: 15-3/4"
- Board Length, inches: 47 1/3" (Sedona) ; Board Length, inches: 47 3/8" (Portofino)
- Board Thickness, inches: 5/16"
- Square Foot Per Carton: 20.70
- Warranty: 25 year Residential, 5 year light commercial
- Installation Application: Above, Below or On Grade and Over Radiant Heat
- Maintenance Products: Mannington Award Series Cleaner
- Installation Type: Floating or Gravity Held-Down System
- Core: High-density Fiberboard